twitter

Wednesday 13 June 2012

Holland v Germany

It was good to get back in the green yesterday, hopefully that’s the start of a turn around.
Holland v Germany
The main question of today’s games is ‘Will Holland be as wasteful again?’ My answer to that is no! Germany may have won on Saturday but I wasn’t that impressed with them, the Portuguese deserved something out of that game. The Dutch created so many chance on Saturday that even if they only create half of them tonight you’d fancy them to score a couple. There were gaps in the Dutch defence on Saturday which was exposed on the counter attack. That would be a concern for me if I didn’t fancy The Dutch to score at least two. I cannot see the like of Van Persie and Huntelaar failing to hit the target over and over again tonight. I have put up a lay of Germany and hope to get matched at some point, as I think this is the value call. They should be nearer 2.7x
Lay Germany 2.50 – Betfair 10% of Bank

No comments:

Post a Comment