twitter

Sunday 24 June 2012

European GP


Anyone who has followed me on twitter will know that I like to take on Lewis Hamilton in F1. I’ve taken him on 6 times this season and won 6 times. I left the Canadian Grand Prix alone last time out as he was overpriced and I wasn’t watching the race due to the football.

However we are now back in Europe and Red Bull have brought an updated car which has generally been the quickest for Vettel all weekend. He was almost a third of a second quicker in Q3 yesterday, which in one of the most boring races of the season should be enough to see him home if he gets to the 1st corner 1st. The price for him to be 1st lap leader is 1.27 which for me makes the 1.87 on him to win the race a very nice price; I’d have it nearer 1.7x.

I see him getting to the 1st corner 1st and opening up a large lead over the next 10 laps. From there the only things that can stop him would be a mistake (unlikely from the double world champion) or tyres.
For those reasons my bet to make it F1 PayDay number 7 is...

Sebastian Vettel to win the European GP @ 1.87 – Betfair 2 points

No comments:

Post a Comment