twitter

Monday 11 June 2012

France v England

England are without a win in five against France in all competitions, losing their last three.

Why would this stat change now? The French unbeaten in 21 winning 15 of them, England limited going forward, so sit back and pray. Only problem with that is our defence consists of Glen Johnson, can't see him handling Ribery to well. We could concentrate on Benzema but what do we do about Nasri and Cabaye. They have Giroud on the bench if things aren't going well. I really fear for us I can see the French keeping 60% of the ball and punishing us when we tire. One thing we do have going for us is we aren't that bad, England are still a top 8-10 world footballing nation and we still have some world class players. We've kept 4 clean sheets in our last 5. I'm hoping we put in a decent performance and lose 2-1. That will set us up nicely for later in the tournament and with yesterdays results finishing 2nd in the Group may not be a bad thing. 

I'm already on France to win the group and to win the tournament, so therefore I will not be getting involved in this match. NO BET for me due to having enough of my bank tied up on Frances performance at this tournament.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment