twitter

Saturday 15 September 2012

The Championship 15th September 2012

Hull v Millwall

Both these sides won their last matches 3-1. Hull beat a Bolton side who haven't completly clicked yet. Millwall were impressive in their win over Middlesbrough, keeping 57% of the ball and scoring with 3 of their 6 shots on target. 'Boro started slowly, and Millwall went 2-0 up inside 35 minutes.

Hull have made some good signings for this season, and if they can all play together I expect them to be a top 8 side. I think Millwall will be safe in mid-table, therefore anything above even money for the home side is value.

Back Hull 2.10 - General

Middlesbrough v Ipswich

As stated above Middlesbrough were poor in the the 1st half of their match at Millwall last week. The Den is never an easy place to go especially when you've had a midweek trip to Gillingham and have to be back down south for an early kick-off.

I think too much is being made of that result with the odds available, 'Boro have won both their home games this season. They have a few injuries but I don't particularly rate Ipswich. They were awful at Blackpool and despite their superior head to head record in this fixture I feel that odds of 5/4 are too big based on where I feel these two sides will finish.

Back Middlesbrough 2.25 - General

Nottingham Forest v Birmingham

Forest have impressed me more than I thought this season but having laid them twice and backing them once, all three times for a profit, I think today is a day to take them on again. Birmingham haven't really found their feet this season but with the players they have I feel it's only a matter of time before they do.

Like my other plays today a lot of this bet is looking forward to where I feel teams will end the season. These two teams won't be too far away from each other but I'm happy to take on Forest, especially now that Birmingham have signed Leroy Lita.

Lay Nottingham Forest 2.22 - Betfair

No comments:

Post a Comment