twitter

Sunday 23 September 2012

Leicester v Hull - 23rd September 2012

Having looked at this match for a few days now I still can't understand the prices. Leicester have a 100% home record, but they haven't been entirely convincing in those games. Hull on the other hand are scoring goals for fun at the moment, 10 in their last 3 games.

There was a lot of confidence behind Leicester last season, after the money that they spent, however they failed to deliver. I don't believe that they are any better now than in May. Hull have defiantly improved from last season. Steve Bruce has come in and brought his brand of attacking football with him. I rate Bruce highly at this level from my time watching Palace under him.

These two sides are closely matched, with Hull potentially better in the long term. That's why I would have Leicester nearer the 2.30 mark.

Lay Leicester at 2.12 - Betfair 

No comments:

Post a Comment