twitter

Friday 21 September 2012

Peterborough v Wolves - 22nd September 2012

As I said in my pre-season comments, Peterborough are going down! 6 played 6 lost. I haven't backed them to lose any of their games so far as I didn't realise that they are potentially the worst team in Championship history. We may not get many more opportunities to take them on at decent prices, so I have to take the chance this weekend.

In my last two write-ups I mentioned the importance of looking ahead to the way league tables will form. These sides will be either end of the table, Peterborough likely bottom two, Wolves top 6. Therefore I give Wolves a minimum 50% chance of winning this game, so any price above evens has to be taken.

Wolves have won their last two games and with Ebanks-Blake and Doyle in their side they should have too much. Add into that the fact that Wolves have never lost at London Road and this bet just has to be taken.

Back Wolves at 2.25 - William Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment