twitter

Wednesday 19 June 2013

Royal Ascot Day 2

Yesterday didn't start to well with my Ante-Post money going out the window after races one and the Shea Shea getting beaten after looking the winner in race two. However Dawn Approach managed to make me a profit on bets placed yesterday.

Today looks to be a tough day but at the prices one winner will do for me.

Prince of Wales's Stake - 15:45

Camelot has won a Guineas and The Derby, however the form of those races hasn't really worked out too well. He seem to be a workman like horse and not the superstar that people were saying last year. In his last run he was beaten by Al Kazeem and I can't see any reason for that form to be reversed. The Fugue is a horse I like but she needs genuinely quick ground and to me looks to be one that will improve later in the season, however I can see her running into a place.

Back Al Kazeem at 5/2 - General

Royal Hunt Cup - 16:25

Directorship has won over the course and distance here and is in excellent form with two wins from two this season. Those are the sort of things I like to see when I'm backing a horse so at the prices he's worth an each-way play.

Back Directorship at 33/1 each-way - Bet365

Queen Mary - 17:00 

Like Directorship in the 16:25 Rizeena ticks the same boxes. I really like the way she stayed on when she beat odds on favourite Oriel here back in May. She then went to Sandown where she made all and won easily. A repeat of either of those performances today and she'll go close.

Back Rizeena at 7/1 - Boylewsports




No comments:

Post a Comment