twitter

Wednesday 13 March 2013

Cheltenham Festival Day 2

Had an excellent day yesterday with my three singles on Quevega, Champagne Fever and Simonsig coming in. Hurricane Fly also won but I didn't get a single on at the price I wanted (shouldn't of been so greedy). I'm half way to winning £2000 with my Ante-Post Acca thanks to Hurricane Fly, Quevega and Simonsig all winning. So Hopefully Sprinter Sacre can win today to keep that going and land the even money singles I have on him.

The only downside was the £1 I lost on my 750/1 acca due to Carlito Brigante being hampered by a faller in the last. I didn't have the single as I was effectively on at 75/1.


Queen Mother Champion Chase - 3:20 Cheltenham

If you haven't taken Coral's up on their EVEN money offer on Sprinter Sacre then sign up and get on now!

I was at Cheltenham last year when Sprinter Sacre won the Arkle and was blown away by how easy he won. He has speed and fantastic jumping, when those two are combined he can take a 1/2 a length plus out of anything over a fence.

They're only letting you get £20 on but if you know anyone that doesn't want to claim value and would rather keep their £20 in an ISA making 0.008% then convince them to open an account and put it on for you too. This horse should be 1/4 so the Evens just has to be taken.

Back Sprinter Sacre - 2.00 Coral


Neptune Novices' Hurdle - 2:05 Cheltenham

I said yesterday the course form is important to me around here. There's only one horse in this race that has that form, The New One. He was beaten by a neck into 2nd last time out on Heavy ground round here. This horse finished 6th behind Champagne Fever in last years bumper and beat My Tent Or Yours at Aintree a few weeks later.

Pont Alexandra comes here as the Irish banker but I'm going to stick to my tried and tested method.

Back The New One - 6.20 Betfair


Champion Bumper - 17:15 Cheltenham

I usually make a lot of my horse racing money through the summer by Richard Hughes' rides, especially with two year olds. He's got his jumps license for a different kind of race than what he's used to, but I'd be kicking myself if I didn't back him and it comes in.

Back Sgt Reckless - 9.50 Stan James


If you fancy some fun with a treble then Boylesports are paying 85.14 (84/1) on the above three winning

The main thing for me today is Sprinter Sacre winning I've taken full advantage of the even money so as long as he wins I'll be in profit.


No comments:

Post a Comment