twitter

Tuesday 25 December 2012

The Championship - 26th December 2012

We're half-way there! 23 games down and the main bank has increased by 119.02%. I'll take that as the 1st aim of the season is to beat the banks rates. Hopefully we can kick on over the next 23 rounds of fixtures and make this a very memorable season.

I had a list of 4 games for Boxing Day however the odds have gone against me so I'm down to the one single, but it's a very tasty price.

Hull v Leicester

I remember laying Leicester when Hull visited The King Power stadium back in September. Unfortunately Leicester won that match, however as the season has progressed I'm happy to say that was the right bet to have then, despite the result.

We now have the return fixture and Hull seem massively overpriced. They have won their last 4 matches and should have beaten Palace in the match before that, ended 0-0 but they dominated the match. They currently sit 3rd in the 6 game form table, Leicester are 13th. The league table has Hull in 2nd, 7 points clear of 5th placed Leicester.

The above would suggest that these sides are of at least equal ability and with Hull's home record being superior to Leicester poor away record, I would give Hull a chance of around 44% (2.27) of winning this game.

Back Hull at 2.76 - Betfair


Anytime Goalscorer Treble

This bet is based on how poorly I rate the oppositions defences, as my usual list of scorers all have tough games.

Sylvan Ebanks-Blake (Wolves  v Peterborough)
Lukas Jutkiewicz (Middlesbrough v Blackburn)
Troy Deeney (Bristol City v Watford)

The Treble pays 14.16 with Boylesports and SkyBet


#ToiletRollAcca

Gutted that the Brighton v Millwall match was moved as I had that down as a draw. It really makes a difference to this bet it's down around 70,000/1 from 230,000/1.

Let's pay for our Christmas expenses with this on 70,000/1+ with BetVictor





















No comments:

Post a Comment