twitter

Saturday 20 April 2013

The Championship - 20th April

This year just isn't going to plan in the football, my Championship bank is currently sitting at -33.45% after ending 2012 at +128.75.

I'm hoping that all my luck hasn't been used up on the horses after successful Cheltenham and Aintree festivals, but winners are needed quickly, three winning weekends now is the order and that's the plan.

Crystal Palace v Leicester City

Palace have been awful of late, they don't even look like scoring, however Leicester have been just as bad. Palace have made me a lot of money this season when backing them at home at odds against. The come into this game priced up as underdogs and I just can't be having that.

It's do or die really, a draw is probably a better result for Palace than Leicester, but a defeat for Palace and I think they'll miss out on the play-offs. If they win then I think they make them. This is going to come down to the first goal and with the leagues top scorer plus a £15million winger Palace should always be dangerous. Whoever gets it will go on to win the game in my opinion.

Palace have been better than Leicester for the majority of the season and they haven't become a bad side, they just seem to have no confidence since Brighton thrashed them. I have this game priced up at H-2.30 D-3.35 A-3.75. At the prices Palace are the value and have to be backed.

Back Crystal Palace at 2.82 - Betfair


#ToiletRollAcca

Pays over 170,00/1 with Bet365

Huddersfield
Brighton
Watford
Crystal Palace
Middlesbrough
Charlton
Draw - Burnley v Cardiff
Draw - Sheff. Wed v Ipswich
Draw - Birmingham v Leeds
Draw - Derby v Peterborough
Draw - Forest v Barnsley


No comments:

Post a Comment