twitter

Friday 12 April 2013

The Championship - 12th & 13th April

2013 has been a terrible year for football so far for the highs of +128% on New Years Eve I now find myself having to dip into my initial bank for the 1st time since that start of the season after dropping into the -%. So some winner are need to get back on track and beat the banks.

Leicester City v Birmingham City

When Birmingham cam to Palace the home side were awful. Birmingham ran out 4-0 winners that day. For that game Palace were priced at 1.83 and it's for that reason I have to place this bet. Palace are in better for than Leicester, just, with Leicester having no wins in eight. They haven't kept a clean sheet in eight and the goals have started to dry up, they haven't scored more than one in their last eight either.

Palace are also higher up the league table and have a better home record. Despite the above two points Leicester are priced shorter than Palace were. I can't see the reason for that, other than the belief that teams can buy their way out of this league.

Birmingham are a good side who struggled to adapt to this league, they have some excellent players and are now starting to show a bit of what they are capable of. With everything considered Leicester have to be taken on.

Lay Leicester at 1.74 - Betfair


Wolves v Huddersfield

Two sides who sit side by side in the league on the same amount of points is always games that I like to look at. When I look at these I normal start with the prices at H-2.25 D-3.50 A-3.75 and take it from there. Both these sides are probably better than their league position suggests however the form table shows that Wolves are moving in the direction they should be. Four wins in the last six has given them hope of avoiding the drop and with the players they have they should so it, however they must win on Saturday.

I the season was to start again on Saturday I would rank these two sides a long way apart, I think Wolves are easily top eight quality and would have Huddersfield in around 15th position. Therefore If I was going to price it up then I would have Wolves nearer the 2.00 mark. They haven't shown that they are worse than Huddersfield and their recent form suggests that that are better. therefore I think it's worth backing them to continue their improvement.

Back Wolves at 2.25 - BetVictor


#ToiletRollAcca

This weekend accumulator pays over 187,000/1 with Bet365






No comments:

Post a Comment