twitter

Saturday 23 February 2013

The Championship - 23rd & 24th February Part 2

I was hoping that certain markets would move in my favour today so that I could have singles on Blackburn and Watford, however the drifts didn't materialise.

Wolves v Cardiff City

Cardiff were beaten when we backed them in midweek, but I see no reason they can't bounce back here. Thomas Kuszczak was in fantastic form for Brighton, Cardiff had 19 shots, 12 on target but couldn't find a way through.

Wolves on the other hand are one of the worst teams in the league, if Cardiff went to another side in the relegation zone they would be odds-on therefore the 2.46 has to be taken. To put it into better context the odds suggest they are less likely to win at Wolves than Leicester are at Blackpool.

I can see Cardiff keeping this tight at the back especially against a Wolves team that struggle to score goals at the moment. I cannot see Cardiff not getting at least one goal here. They have Campbell, Bellamy and Helguson in attack so I'm expecting a 0-1 or a 0-2.

Back Cardiff City at 2.46 - Betfair 


#ToiletRollAcca

This weekend it pays 51,000/1 with Bet365


No comments:

Post a Comment