twitter

Monday 20 August 2012

Huddersfield v Nottingham Forest 21st August 2012

In my pre-season review I stated that I didn't rate Forest and I'd be taking them on early in the season. From what I read about them after Saturdays match at home to Bristol City I haven't changed my mind. In contrast to that I didn't really know what to make of Huddersfield, but after watching them on Friday night at Cardiff I feel they could have a good season. I see no reason why they cannot finish above Forest at the end of the season. Player for player there doesn't seem to be much between the two sides, but Huddersfield have more going forward.

Huddersfield's main concern coming into this match is that Jordan Rhodes is rated 50/50. He's their main source of goals and they probably would have beaten Cardiff if he was playing on Friday. The hosts also don't have a great record when these two sides meet, with 1 win in the last 7.

I fancy Huddersfield to score at least 1 which means Forest will need 2 for this bet to lose. After their two games so far this season, Fleetwood and Bristol City, I cannot see that happening.

Lay Nottingham Forest up to 3.00 - Betfair 

No comments:

Post a Comment